My beautiful friend Terri and her hubby Tim are expecting their first baby in August. Today I went to her baby shower. She looked great and has been feeling very good throughout her entire pregnancy. She is also one of those awesomely patient people who WAIT to find out the sex of their baby (Imagine that!) ... so it will be a big surprise when the little Jensen comes. I am guessing boy.. but you know my track record.
Here are some pics from the shower.
I had to take a picture of this crib. It was really amazing- and a gift MADE by the new baby's grandfather. The quilt inside was handmade too. Impressive!Arian and Jacqueline
Kristin and Kylie
Jillian
There were lots of kids and babies at this baby shower- but Isabel did not come. (Mommy was looking forward to an afternoon out with no wild toddler to chase :)
Thanks Jason
Front Row: Dylan, Kari, Jacqueline, Mommy-to- be Terri, and Arian
Back Row: Kristin, Kylie, Jillian and of course, Me










2 comments:
Great pictures! I can't believe that crib was handmade! Zack is jelous!
Annie, you are so sweet!!! Thanks so much for coming to the shower, and posting it on your blog :-) It was so great to see you, looking forward to our pool day soon!!
Post a Comment