Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Seven Months - What?!

Okay... I am officially getting old because I keep saying things like. "It seems like just yesterday Isabel was a tiny little baby." or "Where does the time go?" But SERIOUSLY....where does the time go? Isabel turned seven months just yesterday and now that I am back at work it really seems like each day is flying by. I hate it because I feel like I don't have enough time with her in the evenings. By the time we get home from school it is play, dinner, bath, bottle and bed. I try to enjoy every moment when we're together. I joke that we are "BFF's"- but she really is my fave person to spend time with now (well, except for Jason of course lol) What a funny little personality- always smiling, laughing, making strange "cat" sounds, and grabbing at everything within reach. She especially enjoys grabbing jewelry- rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. (The more expensive the better. That's my girl!) Other changes include eating pureed meats (yuk!), rolling over in her crib during the night, and biting things with her two funny little bottom teeth. We tried giving her those dissolving "puffs" the other day but she can't seem to figure out how to get them from her fist into her mouth. Lastly, she is bouncing like crazy when we hold her on our laps. She "rocks out" to music on the IPod or television (loves Lady Gaga, The Ting Tings and the Black Eyed Peas) and pushes up to standing when you hold her. I guess we better get going on the house baby-proofing because its only a matter of time before she is on the move.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love her hats
Love L

Geri said...

LOL i'm with you, seems like just yesterday Belle and B arrived!!!

Anonymous said...

Talk about time flying!? Tomorrow my little girl will be 30 years old! Where did that time go!? She also is one of the people I most like to spend time with!

I love you bunches... Mom

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thanks Momma