We spent the night in Dwight with Jason's family this weekend. This was our first overnight as a family. I can't believe how much you need to pack for a baby for such a short trip! On Saturday night Don and MaryAnn Moushon came up for dinner because they had not met Isabel yet. On Sunday morning Isabel went to the Dwight Methodist Church and saw her Grandpa preach. She got a little rowdy during the church service and had to go outside for a little nap. Her Grandma had fun showing her off to the people at church though.
Getting ready to go visit the Grandma and Grandpa. Isabel kicked off her cute polka dot tennis shoes about 6 times before I gave up on them. I'm not sure she is as interested in accessories as I am.
Mary Ann Moushon meets Bell. Mary Ann and Donn have lots of grandkids so they are pros.
Isabel slept in her Pack N Play for the first time and she did great! Went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 6am. We were pleasantly surprised.
Getting ready to go visit the Grandma and Grandpa. Isabel kicked off her cute polka dot tennis shoes about 6 times before I gave up on them. I'm not sure she is as interested in accessories as I am.
Mary Ann Moushon meets Bell. Mary Ann and Donn have lots of grandkids so they are pros.
Isabel slept in her Pack N Play for the first time and she did great! Went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 6am. We were pleasantly surprised.




3 comments:
Of course she is adorable, but I do see the german in here though with that outfit haha Love L
See how well the trip to Dwight went! Now there is no excuss - you guys can come to Aunt Debby's house in Arkansas.
Love, Aunt Debby
I'm all about accessorizing too but with a boy that only includes a hat and shoes...not fun dressing up at our house with pink frilly things so i appreciate all the cute outfits!!
Post a Comment