Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4 Months!

On Monday, Mandy and I took Isabel to her four month doctor's appointment. She wasn't thrilled about getting more shots but she seemed to do better this time afterwards. No fever and just a little crabby. The doctor said she weighs 15 pounds and is 26 inches long! Yes- she is officially a GIANT baby. I think she will be as tall as her mom by her 6 month appointment. We also got the good news that we can start rice cereal this month. That should be entertaining.

Here is a picture of Isabel with a monkey she got from the zoo. You can tell she must like it because she is eating it. (That is what she does with everything she likes!)
Okay- so I staged this picture. As brilliant as my baby girl is she is not ACTUALLY sitting in her chair and reading a book yet. I do try to read to her fairly often. She has a very short attention span though. Her faves right now are Goodnight Moon and How Much Do I Love You. Of course I know she likes these books because she trys to eat them :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the book picture :) Love L

Geri said...

love the pic of her holding the book! just like when you were little you'd stage your cabbage patch to do something fun...now you have a real one! LOL