Look at our little beauty!She looks so sweet and innocent but she is really giving her parent a run for their money. I spoke too soon when I said that she was going to bed so easily and sleeping long stretches at night. This week she has taken to screaming when we put her in her crib and last night she woke up EVERY TWO HOURS! We tried everything and took her temp to see if she was sick etc. Apparently she just wanted to stay up and hang out with her cool parents all night. (Who could blame her)

We went to the GI specialist today. He didn't seem all that concerned with Bell's symptoms (even the small traces of blood in the stool) He did suggest we run a few tests to rule out anything serious but we got the impression that he thought she was just exhibiting typical fussy, sensitive, immature digestive system baby symptoms. He also wasn't surprised that the dairy
elimination hadn't done much to help.

Jason and I are hesitant to have her get an upper GI test if she is developing normally and if the doctor isn't too concerned. We don't want to put her through unnecessary testing. On the other hand, we know from experience that sometimes you have to trust your gut and dig a little deeper to make sure that things are okay. We have to pray about this one because we are not sure what we will do next.


Okay... I had to include this hilarious picture. I found this hat at
VonMaur when I was looking for a flower headband that my friend
Megan's daughter had on in a picture. This hat however looks ridiculous. Jason said "no way" to buying it so I just took a picture of her with it on in the store!
3 comments:
Sorry to hear Isabel is still not feeling well. I would have bought the white hat though ha-ha! Love L
Love the hat Annie. The flower is huge on the headband too. Its about as big as her head. Looks the same way with the hat. =) Praying that you guys figure out what's going on with Isabel.
LOVE all the girlie frilly stuff!!!!
Post a Comment