I am so excited. I have never had a massage before and I am a little worried because I am insanely ticklish. Regardless, it will be nice to have a relaxing day out. I am so blessed and lucky to have such a great husband and daughter to celebrate today with.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!
I am so excited. I have never had a massage before and I am a little worried because I am insanely ticklish. Regardless, it will be nice to have a relaxing day out. I am so blessed and lucky to have such a great husband and daughter to celebrate today with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy 1st Mother's Day Annie. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Don't worry about being ticklish during a massage. I am too. Just let them know upfront :) Love L
Post a Comment