Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our Last Weekend...


This weekend we enjoyed some time with friends and family. On Friday night my coworkers had a "going away" party for me at Kathy Rentas house. It was fun to see everyone. I am definitely going to miss my coworkers when I am on leave (work on the other hand....).
This weekend was also Jason's moms birthday. We met Bill, Marsha, and Aaron for dinner. Dinner was great and so was dessert. I figure I have about one more week of this "eating for two" thing before I have to give it up. I have thoroughly taken advantage of that aspect of pregnancy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Annie........

Tomorrow is the big day! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It is hard for me to believe that it was 29 years ago that I was having this same experience (right down to the C-section!) My wish for you is that you will have the same joy and pride from your little "stuborn" girl that you have given me. I feel like I can't really express everything I feel tonight, so I will simply say " My cup runneth over". I love you bunches. See you tomorrow........


XOXO, Mom

Anonymous said...

Your mom's comment made me cry :( I love you and will miss you at work :( Love L