Well... Jason and I are NOT the best secret keepers. (Most of you already know that.) However, we did decide to keep our little girl's name a secret until her birthday. And we almost made it!Unfortunately, Jason let the name slip to his coworkers, and then I let the name slip to my sister. Then when I found out Jason told some people I decided it would be okay to tell my best friend Katie. Then Jason accidentally let it slide to both his parents and we told my parents a few weeks ago on the way to the hockey game. Both our parents shared the name with their friends and coworkers.. so basically at this point 1/2 of the Illinois population knows the name so......
We are naming our little one Isabel Grace Leppin!
Not a family name, not any of the names that we had on our short list for most the pregancy, but beautiful nonetheless!
Jason actually picked this name out several months ago and at first I wasn't sure about it. Since then though it has grown on me. And now we think of her as our little Isabel. We can't wait for you all to meet her.
(Unless of course our Isabel is an IsaBOY!....)



4 comments:
Isabel Grace is a lovely name and I can't wait to meet her. Hugs... Aunt Joan
Very cute. We still don't have ours picked out. Probably good because I'm sure we would let it slip just like you guys did. So funny. I love it.
CANT WAIT TO MEET HER. this is going to be the best present auntie mandy has ever gotten. i have butterflies when i think of her arrival. so close but you got to start getting those flood gates open mom.lol CANT WAIT FOR BEL TO SHOW US WHAT A GIRAFFE SHE WILL BE.
love, ur lil sis
I love it!!!! Love L
Post a Comment