
Now my doctor's appointments have progressed from once a month to almost every two weeks. I am getting very comfortable hanging out in the waiting room, grading papers, and peeing in the cup! At my 28 week ultrasound I was told our little one was breech but she still had plenty of time to turn. At my last 32 week apt. Dr. Mueller thought she was still breech. We still have some time but she needs to get moving. I (of course) have been reading up on breech babies and am not too excited about everything that goes along with one. (c-sections, external cephalic version, increased risk of birth defects) You all know what a worrier I can be so this freaks me out! I am just continuing to pray for a happy, healthy baby.
On another note, Jason and I had our second birth class Tues. night. Next time you see him ask him about the movie we watched. It was very eye-opening! Jason's favorite part of birth class is probably "relaxation time". This consists of laying on pillows in the dark and breathing. (aka sleeping) He is a natural!



1 comment:
we are praying for our little fig banana. i love you very mush try to keep the worries to a minumum. easier said then done, i know. love aunt mandy and uncle zack
Post a Comment