Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lucky's Baby

Today Jason was working on hanging some blinds in the baby's room when he called me in to show me that Lucky had somehow jumped up on top of his crate.
Now, he is not the most agile dog so we weren't sure how or why he did this. Turns out Lucky really LOVES the stuffed bear Jason gave our baby for Christmas that is now sitting in her crib.
So much so that he has been plotting how to get at it since late December. Some of you may remember that he used to be infatuated with the "Swiffer" (yes, our duster). Turns out he has a new girlfriend. I suppose we will have to move his crate out of our girls' room soon. I'm sure she won't appreciate him jumping up into her bed unexpectedly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that lucky has a determined face on. i think he just cant wait to see his new sista. love you hahah. bean

Anonymous said...

This is super cute. One day you will find him in the crib. I still love the swifter story :) Love L

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lucky!!!!!

I didn't know he had it in him! Now we all know, and I think you're right that our "little prince" needs to move out of the "princess's" room.

XOXO, MOM