Saint Patty's Day came and went without much fanfare. We wore green shirts... and that was about it. Poor Bel was home sick.................. so no special St Patrick's Day activity at school for her.
We went to see Cinderella... because let's face it. This winter is NEVER going to end and these squirrels needed to get out of the house. It was actually a very sweet (and enjoyable) movie.
"Have courage and be kind!" That is a message I can get behind :)
Mandy and Zack took their mission trip to Haiti. Can I even explain how PROUD I am of my little sis?! What an experience! I know that those two will be forever changed by their time together in Cap Hatien and Zack was even baptized. While they were gone, we got to spend the week with Miss Payton. The girls absolutely loved having their cousin spend the night every evening.
Lucy Bug loved hamming it up this month-- she can't wait to participate in her first dance recital.
We turned Lucy's crib into a "big girl" bed at last! No more cribs for this family!!
We were all waiting very patiently for some spring weather!












No comments:
Post a Comment