This the third (or fourth) year we have hosted Thanksgiving and this year I did the turkey without ANY help from my mom. Yahoo! I didn't burn it-- but I cooked it in a bag so how can you really mess it up? Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday to host because all of our family members bring the food -- so pretty easy on our part.
I am so thankful for these wonderful people.
The girls practicing for their "Thanksgiving show"
Time to eat!
The kids table is set and ready to go. Too bad none of them ate turkey.
Love this crazy family
My beautiful sissy. We attempted to take our family Christmas pics outdoors before dinner this year. Mandy was our photographer and she was awesome -- but too bad our youngest subject wouldn't cooperate. Here is an example of what I'm talking about --
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas. In the end, we were able to get one usable picture-- but actually I kind of like this one the best.
A pre-dinner performance from the mermaid, Native American and little princess.
Grandpa Joe made it for dinner! Yay!
Great picture of the Leppin Family!
I used these dishes from my Grandma Davis this year for dinner. I asked for some of them after she passed away because they reminded me of visiting her house in Michigan. We ate on these "fancy" plates at every meal -- no matter if it was a bologna sandwich or PB&J. Good memory!
Uncle Aaron is the baby whisperer. This child would NOT smile for our family pics no matter what we threatened or bribed her with. BUT, when he picked her up she smiled perfectly for the camera.
These girls were tired from a fun day of playing! New Christmas pajamas to start the season off right.
Happy Thanksgiving 2013















No comments:
Post a Comment