Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me...

34! I am in denial! Am I really 34 this year? I think my 30s have been a blur. I was busy being pregnant and having kids-- and those four years snuck up on me. Well.... 34 is okay I think..... (It's not 35 ........ yet) I had a good birthday though. Cards, cupcakes, and presents from family. More cards, treats, and gifts from students and coworkers and beautiful flowers and a gift from my man. I felt special and celebrated.

Beautiful fall flowers
 
(Sign you have a bit of  a Diet Coke addiction. Lots of wrapped up cans from my students ha!)
and sweet cards and notes from the kids in my classes. This one was my favorite- this boy said "you make people that are sad happy  with your warming smile". Awww :)
Dinner with my parents at my favorite Mexican restaurant.
and the very best present of all--- beautiful children and a loving husband. I am blessed!
 

No comments: