Saturday, March 17, 2012

Aunt Debby Meets Lucy!


A few weeks ago we got to spend  the whole weekend with Aunt Debby. She drove up from Arkansas to get some "lovin" from her girls. It was her first time meeting sweet little Lucy. Here are some of my fave pics from our visit.

So sweet
Bel loved seeing her

Lucy at 4.5 weeks--- sleeping all day :)

Just one of the many gifts she brought...... matching knit "owl slippers" for the girls! Are they not the cutest?

Bel is modeling her slippers

Isabel convinced Grandma and Aunt Debby to get tatoos :)


One night we went out to dinner and Isabel did something shocking. SHE ATE HER FIRST CHEESEBURGER! It took three years, but she tried and liked it. This little girl hardly east any meat-- and red meat not at all. Let's see if she keeps this up?
We were glad you could come Aunt Debby! oxoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I got to come up. It was great to get to hug on Isabel and Lucy. And hug you guys too. I miss you guys alot and can't wait for the chances I get to visit everyone.

Love ya, Deb