Friday, November 18, 2011

Good News!!

As week 29 approaches.... I am feeling OH SO pregnant. The heartburn has gotten out of control again and TUMS just weren't cutting it. Dr. Michael prescribed me some prescription strength meds. this week, and luckily these seem to be taking the edge off. I am entering my third trimester now and slowing down. I feel so tired after work on most days that I am pretty much useless by 6:30 pm. That means I have to make the most of my weekends and I really need to start working on the baby's room. Soon it will be the holidays and then Jan. 31st.... and then baby girl!!!!!!

.. and speaking of baby girl--- Yesterday, we got some really great news. We went to see a specialist  because my doctor had been concerned about how the baby's kidney had been developing. After a 2.5 hour appointment Jason and I were reassured that everything looks great. He does not think I will need any more ultrasounds and measurements are right on track. Now I feel like we can take a little breath and start to prepare for our girl.

By the way.... do you want to meet her? Here is the latest picture............ of Lucy Kathleen Leppin.
That's right- once again the cat is out of the bag and Jason and I can't keep a secret. We have decided to name our little girl Lucy (how cute is that?) Both Jason and I fell in love with the name. Kind of old-fashioned, kind of classic, very cute. And Kathleen is of course in honor of the most important woman in my life-- my momma. I have always liked the fact that my mom named me after her mother -- and I wanted to honor her by doing the same. I know that Lucy will love sharing this name with her Ya Ya. Besides, Kathleen is beautiful.

4 comments:

Michele C. said...

LUCY!!!! I love that name!!

don and sara said...

I love it! Great name!

Megan said...

Love the name. Very cute! And i love that picture. So precious. Miss ya!

mandy said...

LOVE IT!!!!!