Saturday, September 17, 2011

Busy Times Ahead....

Ahhh!!! We have a busy two weeks ahead of us. Gearing up for the big move (yes.. I know we are only moving four blocks away but we still have a LOT of stuff to pack!) Packing, and completing last minute mortgage paperwork, and shopping for a new washer/dryer/couch etc.. Plus--- this Tuesday morning I have my 20 week doctor's appointment and we will get to see how our little nugget is growing and also (hopefully) find out if we are having a boy or girl. So don't forget to vote on my little poll located on the side of the blog -----------> I think I'm still pretty sure it's a boy. I definitely feel fully pregnant now. Gaining weight, morning and evening nausea, and on Monday-- I felt the first little flutters of the baby moving. Suddenly, it is all feeling very real :)

Today, the whole Leppin family went to the apple farm. Me, Jason, Belly and little "Toodles" as Isabel has so cleverly nicknamed her new baby brother/sister. This year we were much smarter and left EARLY in the morning. We got there by 8:30 am and had the entire place to our selves. The apples were delish (we even got Honey Crisp my fave) but the apple doughnuts and cheese popcorn were even better. (Seriously.. I have no self-control during this pregnancy. I am either feeling completely sick or totally starving) Bel was an expert apple picker and even though she has been feeling sick this week -- she was a good sport. Enjoy the pics!













Hey.... save ME a doughnut Belly!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You look so cute with your little bump! And Bell is getting so big.can't wait to hear what you're having.

mandy said...

so sweet sister! you DO look gorgeous preggers