Thursday, November 25, 2010
Oh Christmas Tree...
I just had to post this pic because this could quite possibly be the saddest little Christmas tree in all of South Elgin. We threw out our artificial tree last year because it broke and decided to "downsize" this year since we have very limited space in our condo.... But really? This little guy (which was advertised as 5 feet tall- but only comes up to my chest) reminds me of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. It is kind of lame- admit it. I was afraid to hang too many ornaments on it because it seemed like it might tip over at any moment. Bel hasn't seen it yet since we put it up after she went to bed. Who knows, she might like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I don't know! ours might be in the running with yours! lol. I always LOVED the Charlie Brown christmas tree
Post a Comment