Sunday, September 12, 2010

Showering Mandy!

Yay!! Today was finally Mandy's baby shower. I feel like my mom and I have been talking about it for months (okay .. we have been.) And it is so awesome to think that baby girl Payton Kerruish is coming in just seven (give or take) short weeks. So, everyone who knows me knows that I love parties and planning for parties. I couldn't wait for this shower and I wanted to go with a different theme- something pretty, a little trendy, and very Mandy. I decide to go for an "Apple of My Eye" shower with green apples and hot pink daisies. I worked with Jill from "Peas and Thank yous" and she helped this idea come to life. I loved all her little details. I took about ten zillion pics so I will just share a few highlights...
A proof of the invite- not the actual info but you get the idea. They were even more adorable in real life because the apples were 3D die-cuts.
The gorgeous preggo!
It wouldn't be a shower without the famous clothesline!

The teeny tiniest shoes


Washcloth roses- a new idea I found online. I just need to perfect it- it kept falling apart :)

The water bottles were my favorite!

My mom getting all the food ready- it was a BIG job and so good.



Jill really outdid herself with these cupcake toppers. I just love Target cupcakes too- I don't know why but I think they are the best. Maybe it is the whip cream frosting.


Look at all these gifts!



My sweety loved  the shower! She thought all the presents were hers!


The "daddy rules" with the "application for dating my daughter"- were super cute.

more cupcakes please!

My little sis and I - I hope you enjoyed your day Bean! I love you and wish you and Zack all the best with your little one. Now let's meet her!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Zack and I absolutly LOVED the shower! thank you thank you thank you!!!! You are amazing! Now its time to get P.K. here already!!!