Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

What a nice Christmas holiday. After the snow finally stopped, we spent Christmas Eve in Dwight with Jason's parents and brother. We went to Christmas Eve service, opened gifts and ate lots of great holiday food. Baby Girl Leppin was spoiled by her family again. Her Grandma and Grandpa Leppin bought her a Pack N' Play so that she can visit them often. Her Uncle Aaron bought her Illini gear and her Arkansas family bought her books and clothes. The next morning we drove back to South Elgin to have Christmas breakfast and gifts with the family. One of our favorite gifts today was a video camera! We can't wait to figure out how to make movies and maybe even post some on our blog someday. This afternoon we saw the movie Marley and Me. I sobbed like a baby. I'm blaming it on the pregnancy hormones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas :) I am so jealous you went to see Marley and Me already. JP doesn't want to see it with me yet. I think he is afraid he is going to sob :) Love L